Using Movavi Video Converter, you can convert video in the most popular video formats to MP4 format and import it to your Sony PSP or Blackberry device. The procedure of converting takes just a few moments - you will really like the speed, a variety of input formats and the program's clear interface.
Step 1: Download and install Movavi Video Converter.
Download Movavi Video Converter. After the download is finished, run the VideoConverterSetup.exe file and follow the installation wizard instructions.
Step 2: Run Movavi Video Converter and add original video file(s).
Step 3: Choose a preset for converted video
- To select a video you would like to convert, hit the button or choose Add Video... from the File menu.
- In the opened Windows Explorer window browse for the necessary folder:
Click the Devices tab and select the device for which you want to convert your video from the Output format list:
- To convert for your Sony PSP device, select Sony PSP. In the presets list below only one option will be available - Video for PSP (.mp4).
- To convert for your Blackberry device, select Blackberry. In the presets list below select one of the options: Blackberry 8300/8700/8800 .mp4 or Blackberry 7100/8100 .mp4:
Step 4: Set up a proper video output file path and convert video
In the Output directory field specify a path where you want a ready video to be stored:
To start conversion, press the Convert button:
Step 5: Transfer converted video to PSP or Blackberry.
- Attach your PSP to your computer.
- From the main menu select Tools > PSP Uploader to start the application.
- Click the browse button next to the Path field and select the movies you want to transfer.
- Click Move to start transferring your video to PSP. The original file will be automatically deleted from the computer. If you want to get converted videos to your PSP or Blackberry and leave copies on your computer, click Copy.