Notation Musician 2.6
Convert MIDI to Sheet Music
Musician makes it easy to download any of hundreds of thousands of MIDI files on the Internet and convert them to high quality sheet music. It's a great way to save money on sheet music, too. But the fun doesn't stop there ó you can also:
* Add lyrics to any song.
* View and play parts for any instrument in the score.
* Create Fake sheets, piano reductions, chord charts, and other specialty parts using the unique Part Wizard.
* Practice your song while Musician provides the accompaniment.
Improve Your Skills
Now you can take your musical skills to a new level, by practicing your vocals or playing your instruments. You have full control over the playback while practicing. Just mute or solo any part to hear everything that's important to you. You can also:
* Make practicing easier ó set up practice loops, give yourself extra time to get your instrument ready, and catch your breath between loops.
* Adjust the tempo to as slow as you want, for listening and practice, and increase the tempo as you get better.
* Automatically transpose instruments, such as a Bb clarinet, horn, or alto sax, so your notation is properly displayed.
* Use your MIDI instrument to start/stop playback, rewind, fast forward, and more.
Learn to Read Notation
Watching the notes highlight as the music plays is a natural way to make the connection between what you see and what you hear. If you've always wanted to get better at reading notation, then Musician gives you many easy ways to learn:
* See the note names inside the noteheads to learn their placement on the staff.
* Slow down the tempo to make sense of the rhythms.
* Use the beat bar to see the beat during playback and use the metronome to hear the beat as well.
* Mute or solo any instrument, so you can focus on the part that you want to learn.
* See how the lyrics link to the notes and pitches, plus add your own lyrics.
Format and Print Parts
Musician's automatic formatting gives you great looking sheet music with no fuss. It's easy to pull out single-instrument parts and prepare many different types of parts, even from the same MIDI file. Printing is a breeze too! You can also:
* Prepare sing-along karaoke parts, with lyrics and melody notes.
* Create a Fakebook lead sheet, with melody and chord names.
* Make a chord chart, giving you a simple text file of the lyrics and chord names.
* Take a complicated song, such as an orchestral score, and reduce it to a manageable two-hand piano score, using the Piano * Reduction command.
* Use Page View at any time to see how your score will look on paper.
Notation Musician is an invaluable tool for any musician who reads musical notation or wishes he could. Follow the notes on your screen as you listen to your favorite music, whether a song or a symphony. Musician is an eye-opening study aid, a source of accurate sheet music, an untiring accompanist, and an excellent practice tool. Enhance your enjoyment and understanding of music by watching the notes on your computer screen as you listen. Download music easily from the Internet, and Musician will display the score on the screen as the music plays. You control the tempo of the music slow it down as much as you like for close study. Change the volume of each instrument in order to hear the part that you are most interested in. Play your instrument or sing along with the music, as you read your part from the screen. Mute your instrument's part in the score, and provide that part yourself as Notation Musician accompanies you. Set up practice loops to perfect your playing. Add lyrics and display in a large format sing-along part, as you and your friends read the words and melody easily from the screen. Produce your own customized sheet music from the many music files available on the internet. Share the music you like with your musical group or friends. Add or edit lyrics to make the song your own. Easily produce piano music by splitting a musical track correctly into right-hand and left-hand parts. Prepare a piano reduction of a score with a single command. If you play guitar, autoharp, or piano, rearrange the score into a "fake book" with chord names. If you play a woodwind or brass instrument, transpose your sheet music into the correct key for your instrument. Learn music notation by using Musician to display the notes for music that you already know and like. Before you know it, you will be following along and learning the notes on the screen. Notation Musician is the one program that every musician should have on his or her computer.
Download MIDI files and convert them to high quality sheet music.
Set up a practice session with loops and control the tempo.
Instrumental and Vocal Groups
Play or sing with "the band".
Version 2.6: Significantly improves overall software quality and usability. Improves accuracy of MIDI-to-notation transcription and automatic chord name recognition, which already were the industry's best.
Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice
Two young ladies have gone missing and itís up to you to find them in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice, a fun Hidden Object game!
Download & Play
Notation Software, Inc.|
||3.81 Mb (3911 Kb)
WinXP,Win7 x32,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise|
Notation Musician, notation, MIDI, music notation, sheet music, MIDI player, MIDI file, music, Karaoke, song, convert MIDI|
MOVAVI Video Suite
Get ALL Movavi Video Tools in a Single Package! Edit. Convert. Rip. Save to mobile devices. Download online video. Split & Merge. Capture. Burn. Backup.
|Video to iPod Converter|
Convert all video files like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MKV, AVCHD, RM, MOV, RMVB and VOB to iPod MPEG-4 movies (iPod MP4) for iPod and iPhone perfectly.
is a great multi-track audio recorder that enables you to record your band, create a podcast, create mash-ups or remix a song.
AV Voice Changer|
Change your voice over IP and PC to phone in real time; record voice, voice chat, music; enhance voice;
AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, AMV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, RAM, RMV, M4V, VOB, ASF, IFO, IVF, 3GP, 3G2, 3GP2, 3GPP, SWF, H.261, H.264, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG, DVR-MS, DVR, MTS, MTV, MVV, TOD, QT, VRO, OGG, OGM, DAT, MP2, MPG, RU.